More hardware is continually being adapted, and all of the latest progress will be released on the Huawei Developer Forum and the official WeChat account of Huawei LiteOS. Huawei always welcomes the opportunity for new partnerships with hardware suppliers.
The Software Development Kit (SDK) runs on HiSilicon MobileCam chipsets and is used for IoT camera development for technologies including video devices, sensors, and smart home devices. Huawei LiteOS Kernel provides extended support for HiSilicon chipset drivers so that the SDK can run on Huawei LiteOS development boards. This enables third-parties to extend LiteOS drivers as well as upper-layer application software.
● The current partners of Huawei LiteOS and their supported board models are listed in the preceding tables. To acquire your desired board, please refer to the corresponding descriptions that are provided in the preceding tables.
● Please select either a PC or Linux server, depending on the requirements of the board model.
● To acquire your desired source code, please refer to the corresponding descriptions that are provided in the preceding tables.
● To download your desired reference documents, please go to the Huawei LiteOS Resource Center.
3. Set Up the Development Environment
（1）Determine the model of your development board.
Using a development board model that is currently supported by Huawei LiteOS
● Huawei LiteOS has already been migrated to your board. For details about the development environment setup procedure, please refer to the corresponding compilation guide listed in the preceding tables.
Upper-layer applications can be developed using the entrypoint functions provided in the corresponding compilation guide. For details about programming examples and API descriptions, see the following documents: