文档管理中心

How about creating universal web app using WebAssembly?

if we can run a V8 engine of chrome as a base runtime in core os and build web apps based on WebAssembly, then apps will not only be faster (due to webAssembly) but also more web developers can join. Further more, webassembly is open-sourced and it's already supported by all major browsers. only problem is there is no good framework to do this. I really hope one day, this tech will come where websites will behave like native app with native performance. But I am a small geek whose voice might not reach towards the Senior Engineers of Huawei. I hope they do something like this tech. Although huawei is creating it's own markup language framework, just having webassembly app system might work very well.

点赞
收藏
回复
3
分享
举报
浏览531 发布于2020-11-07 03:06未知归属地
全部评论
最多点赞
最新发布
最早发布
写回答
新增插入模板功能
一键使用模板,快速填写内容,轻松发帖~
知道了
  • 为了保障您的信息安全,请勿上传您的敏感个人信息(如您的密码等信息)和您的敏感资产信息(如关键源代码、签名私钥、调试安装包、业务日志等信息),且您需自行承担由此产生的信息泄露等安全风险。
  • 如您发布的内容为转载内容,请注明内容来源。

我要发帖子

了解社区公约,与您携手共创和谐专业的开发者社区。