We're continuously updating HUAWEI Developers to provide you with the best possible experience. The latest version includes the following updates:
1. New function: Scope management
Now, when you create a project and enable an API, you can manage scopes within this API and apply for sensitive scopes online, instead of offline.
● Public scopes: These scopes don't need a review, and they can be enabled immediately.
● Sensitive scopes: To enable a sensitive scope, you need to submit it for review, and include information about the scenarios it applies to. We'll send you the result of our review within 3 working days by email.
2. Optimized pages: Payment report and Credited
● We add two parameters, App name and App ID, to the Console > Developer center > My reports > Payment report page. These parameters make it easier to distinguish the apps on your order list.
● You can now click View reports in the Operation column on the Console > Developer center > My account > Credited page to go to the payment report page. For details, please refer to 2. Settlement Amount Confirmation in the Self-service Settlement Guide.
3. New function: Document sharing
When you're browsing a document, you can share it to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn by clicking the icon in the bottom left corner of the page.
December 8, 2020